3/9/10

Gucci Rush By Gucci For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Ounces

Cheap Gucci Rush By Gucci For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Ounces Review




This scent has received more compliments for me than any other. At first, I didn't even know it was a woman's scent, but it doesn't really matter. It's a great compilation of tones including spicy, floral, and sweet. It's very strong and sexy. As the Amazon description states: "Rush is recommended for romantic use," but still works wonders for improving sex appeal.

The red plastic box is ideal for longevity of the perfume life because it surrounds an inner glass case, keeping it protected from drops and sun light; and I'm not sure if this is myth or not, but I'm told perfume is delicate enough to be damaged by prolonged exposure to the sun, like through a window.

I originally received this as a gift. When I ran out and went back to the store to find it, I was surprised to find it in the women's section! The woman who bought if for me told me she didn't realize it was a woman's perfume, either. Regardless, this scent is by far my favorite, and men and women alike compliment on it. It really is a great scent!




Gucci Rush By Gucci For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Ounces Feature


  • Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above
  • This item is not for sale in Catalina Island




Gucci Rush By Gucci For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Ounces Overview


Introduced in 1999. Fragrance notes: floral gardenia, coriander seeds, jasmine, rose, and vanilla. Recommended use: casual.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 09, 2010 10:26:05

No comments:

Post a Comment