3/16/10

Noa By Cacharel For Women. Perfumed Deodorant Spray 150 Ml.

Cheap Noa By Cacharel For Women. Perfumed Deodorant Spray 150 Ml. Review




I was looking for a gift for my wife. Noa has been her favorite for years. I was slightly hesitant to order 'a tester' since it could arrive without cap or nice box. In fact it arrived quickly and in the shape and look that I could not differenciate from a 'full price' perfume. Overall it was a terrific deal and I am totally pleased.

The readers may guess that my wife was happy, too. And that was actually the case.




Noa By Cacharel For Women. Perfumed Deodorant Spray 150 Ml. Feature


  • Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above




Noa By Cacharel For Women. Perfumed Deodorant Spray 150 Ml. Overview


Launched by the design house of Cacharel in 1998, NOA is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of fruit and spices, this fragrance sparkles. It is recommended for romantic wear.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 16, 2010 07:04:55

No comments:

Post a Comment