3/6/10

Halston 1-12 By Halston For Men. Cologne Spray 4.2 Ounces

Cheap Halston 1-12 By Halston For Men. Cologne Spray 4.2 Ounces Review




Halston Z14 is my favorite cologne. My wife just bought me a small bottle locally for 22 dollars plus tax. I came across this ad here and bought 2 bottles. When they arrived WOW there is over twice of the amount in 1 bottle than in my other one, and the price here was .70. Im very happy and would not of believed it if it didnt happen to me. Thanks AMAZOM.. FANTASTIC




Halston 1-12 By Halston For Men. Cologne Spray 4.2 Ounces Feature


  • Made in U.S.A.
  • Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above
  • This item is not for sale in Catalina Island




Halston 1-12 By Halston For Men. Cologne Spray 4.2 Ounces Overview


Introduced in 1976. Fragrance notes: sweet florals, wood and musk. Recommended use: evening.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 06, 2010 11:52:05

No comments:

Post a Comment