3/10/10

Op Juice By Ocean Pacific For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Ounces

Cheap Op Juice By Ocean Pacific For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Ounces Review




I love this perfume. I've been using it since 2002. I've alway's get compliments and it lasts the whole day with 2/3 spray on me. I actually bought a new bottle on amazon and my cousin in law liked it so much that I just let her have it. And now I'm off to buy a new bottle.




Op Juice By Ocean Pacific For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Ounces Feature


  • Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above
  • This item is not for sale in Catalina Island




Op Juice By Ocean Pacific For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Ounces Overview


Introduced in 2001. Fragrance notes: melon, amber and raspberry, crisp and refreshing. Recommended use: casual.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 10, 2010 21:51:15

No comments:

Post a Comment